Tuesday, July 22, 2014

The Wonderful World of Water Droplet Photography!



I love to take macro photography captures of water droplets.  Sometimes I get lucky and find some real gems after a rainfall!  This post is dedicated strictly to water droplet photography! Enjoy and be sure to give me your feedback on this post I'd greatly appreciate it! Have a lovely day all!

 

A water droplet looking like a diamond on a leaf.
 
 
Reflecting the vibrant green within the droplets!

Droplets above, below, and to the side of two grass blades!

Multiple drops lining a blade of grass with hair? Grass has hair who knew!

A giant among the masses!
 
This droplet is magnifying the linear lines of this blade of grass like a magnifying lens!

A single droplet suspended on a blade of grass reflecting the environment around it!

A giant drop and many mini me's along a blade of grass!

A pink rose petal covered completely in droplets!

My favorite water droplet capture of all time. Hundreds of droplets suspended in midair on a spider web!
 
This was only a minute sampling of the multitude of water droplet photos I have taken I will save others to share another time! Right now it's time to have dinner! Hope you enjoyed these as much as I enjoyed capturing them! Have a lovely evening my friends!



 

No comments: